Ecotone’s hyperspectral cameras are delivered with the software Immersion that provides both live streams and camera control in addition to data postprocessing.
- Record start/stop
- Live stream of sensor data
- RGB stream of the hyperspectral data
- Yaw, Pitch, Roll from the VRU
- Altitude from the altimeter
- Recording parameter settings
- Diskspace moitoring
- Playback of recordings
- Radiance conversion
- Keystone correction
- Geocorrection with output to ENVI
Updates to the software are available to owners of UHI 6 with a valid support agreement. The older UHI 4 needs a firmware udate that must be done during camera service before the new Immersion software can be used.